Skip to main content

A Book, Nature, and Club

 

First of all, I can't believe that I am writing my second blog because I always start something and just drop right there but now I am doing something so let me start this blog by appreciating myself. Now coming to the topic in hand ‘The Blog’ I have come up with some new ideas for the blog, well not an idea but an inspiration from tv series where each one of their episodes specifies something about the matter,


they are going to show us in the same way I am going to discuss three matters in each blog where one will be my personal experiences and others will be related to the relationship between technology and me.

After mentioning Elon Musk on my first blog I thought that I should learn more about him so I watched some videos about him and tesla which inspired me as well as motivated me to start reading his biography so I just searched Elon Musk Biography On the Internet I got lots of recommendation but one book was suggested every sight I go which Is "Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future By Ashlee Vance" so I am proud to announce to myself that I am going start reading that book and review of the book will be posted in my blog each week. I believe that book will give me a new perspective on this economic and industrial world. Right now my view on the economic and the industrial world is nothing because I don’t have any idea about those things, mostly I will be searching the meaning of those on google after writing this blog.

 

I usually go cycling with my friend, we go to some hills, lakes or just cycle but last week we went to a beach nearby till that day I have never driven a cycle for that much distance it was a wonderful cycling trip the beach was so great there were less than 20 people there so it was peaceful, today I went again, today we went early so we could see the sunrise. The beach experience I had today was the best which prompted me that I should go more often, the peaceful breeze the wavy shores just relax me from any pressure or stress I have.

As I have told you guys last week that I want to do something useful technology-wise so I was thinking of so many ideas, even my brother gave me some projects to do which I did not complete till today at the same time a message came to my hear that my seniors are starting a tech club in our university and asked me if I am interested I said yes without any hesitation because I see this as an opportunity or a portal in the technology world where I don’t mean using them rather creating them.I will try to update you guys on my work on the club. As always thanks for reading, see you in the next one. peace. 

Cheeka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-restart

One good thing is I know about myself, I just forgot about blogging completely as I said in my first blog.I had glance at my earlier blogs which made me cringe myself going through that poor sentence formation and bad grammar, I am sure I'll fell the same about this one in the future but that is for another day. I know i won't be able to write regularly so I thought i can write about my rides(cycle)  whenever I have a chance and mood to write. Today I re-restarted my cycling, little backstory I started cycling during covid and made it a regular habit 2 months ago I just stopped for no reason and convinced myself that i did not have ant time. So a week ago I restarted my cycling ad decided to ride as usual but I just did not, even though I had lot of time. So today as I re-restarted my cycling rides and went to a place called pondy bazaar , people say its always crowded and noisy but when i went it was free and calm, I went there in the evening so it was a peak time but i really

Schooling, Movies, and Ragging

 Three years of Kindergarten and 12 years of Schooling, each day I hated School, but I wonder that after school there is College which is shown as the best time of a person’s life in all Movies so as a common school student I want to get out of school and join a college as soon as possible. After fifteen years I completed my Schooling and there came the time of my life which I was dreaming for fifteen years but….Wait for it, yeah there came Covid-19 all schools and colleges were closed. Even though I got into college I still don’t feel like a college student, everyone around me told me when I was young that college will not be like how they show in the movies, yeah that’s fine but now it's not even like how they told it would be, I wake up every morning open the video conferencing app sit there for eight hours then close the app, For first three months it was so boring and hard for me but later I began to like it, I loved to sit in front of the computer and do whatever I want, I ea